AR增强现实游戏 制作入门实例视频教程

用户头像 假发子 2019-12-6 15:51 浏览量:1551 回复量:9

• 游戏引擎 教学内容
  • 其他 涉及软件
详细规格
  • 视频教程 包含内容
  • 百度网盘 获取方式
AR Gaming has never been so much fun. Learn how to create a retro remake of the classic duck hunting game in augmented reality for IOS & Android devices from the ground up.
This course provides you with the tools needed to break into Augmented Reality gaming (AR) in a fun way. Using a hands on approach and step-by-step instructions, you will learn how to create an AR game from the ground up.
No experience in prior coding languages is necessary as I guide you through the basics, explaining the why as well as the how when building your game.
This is a very hands on learn by doing course. I provide all assets which you can download via the course resources section.
INCLUDED ASSETS :
Duck model
Audio sound files
Environmental assets via a download
Gun model
Graphics for the on screen display
I start with the absolute basics, how to setup Unity and Vuforia, how to import 3D models into unity and then make it all come together.
As we progress I explain how to use the Vuforia image targets how to build games in Unity 3D. What better way to learn to code for augmented reality than creating an addictive classic game?
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

AR增强现实游戏 制作入门实例视频教程 AR增强现实游戏 制作入门实例视频教程 AR增强现实游戏 制作入门实例视频教程 AR增强现实游戏 制作入门实例视频教程 AR增强现实游戏 制作入门实例视频教程 AR增强现实游戏 制作入门实例视频教程 AR增强现实游戏 制作入门实例视频教程

9 回复
  • 想看隐藏的内容,非常需要

2019-12-19 20:26

• 想要查看本帖子的隐藏内容
    2019-12-19 20:27

• 楼主写的真棒,好人一生平安‘(*>﹏<*)′ ~
    2020-2-22 11:15

• 我轻轻地来正如我轻轻地走,伪前排‘(*>﹏<*)′ ~
    2020-2-22 11:18

• 下下来看看
    2020-3-5 11:20

• f非常不错的教程