3DMAX视觉特效作视频教程 科幻角色特效制作教学 附源文件

用户头像 两个顶点 2019-7-22 12:02 浏览量:1107 回复量:2

• 3D软件 教学内容
详细规格
  • 视频教程 包含内容
  • 百度网盘 获取方式
This tutorial was available free until 7th December 2018
While the new Venom movie is still fresh in cinemas, VFX supervisor Allan McKay has released a seven-hour training course showing fans how to recreate everyone’s favourite terrifying alien symbiote.
As well as the tutorial videos, the course includes all of the project files needed to recreate Venom’s drool, shape changes, and environmental and atmospheric effects using 3ds Max and V-Ray.
The free supporting assets include the LIDAR scan of the environment, fully animated background characters including soldiers, and a high-resolution production model of Venom himself.
Hi guys, I am releasing this week a brand new visual effects crash course in character effects.
This course is FREE and spans over 5 videos covering in-depth the creation of various character effects for Venom. The training is a little under 7 hours and covers real studio production pipelines, diving into procedural workflows and dynamics, liquids, and dozens of other subjects to do with shaders, compositing (nuke or after effects) and heavy workflow for 3ds max or houdini. We take advantage of Chaos Group V-Ray and Thinking Particles, FumeFX and more.
Also using video copilot optical flares and other industry supported tools. I wanted to share as much as I can in this training to end the year with a bang! And really dive deep into the subject of character effects for feature film visual effects.
I hope you get a lot from these tutorials !
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

3DMAX视觉特效作视频教程 科幻角色特效制作教学 附源文件 3DMAX视觉特效作视频教程 科幻角色特效制作教学 附源文件 3DMAX视觉特效作视频教程 科幻角色特效制作教学 附源文件 3DMAX视觉特效作视频教程 科幻角色特效制作教学 附源文件 3DMAX视觉特效作视频教程 科幻角色特效制作教学 附源文件 3DMAX视觉特效作视频教程 科幻角色特效制作教学 附源文件 3DMAX视觉特效作视频教程 科幻角色特效制作教学 附源文件
2 回复
作者的帖子