《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版

用户头像 染色星空 2020-3-25 10:34 浏览量:3399 回复量:2

• 漫画 资源类别
  • JPG 图片格式
详细规格
  • 中文 使用语言
  • 百度网盘 下载方式

尊敬的游客,本内容需要登录才能浏览

美国恐怖小说之父H.P. Lovecraft的经典作品改编的漫画(准确来说应该是图像小说)

原著:H.P. Lovecraft,改编及绘画:I.N.J.CULBARD

"I am forced into speech because men of science have refused to follow my advice without knowing why.""" H.P. Lovecraft's terrifying horror story gets an illustrated interpretation by one of today's finest graphic novel artists. Geologist William Dyer--the narrator of this novella--is desperate to stop a research team planning a journey to Antarctica. He himself led a disastrous mission there, only to discover evidence of blood-chilling evil from beyond Earth. Will the new expedition continue its plans? And what will happen if they go? Once again, as he did in "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and "The Hound of the Baskervilles," Ian N. J. Culbard has created an unforgettably powerful retelling of a classic tale.“我被迫发表演讲,因为科学界人士在不知道原因的情况下拒绝听从我的建议。”“H.P.Lovecraft的恐怖故事得到了当今最优秀的平面小说艺术家的生动诠释。地质学家威廉·戴尔是这部中篇小说的叙述者,他急切地想阻止一个计划去南极洲旅行的研究小组。他自己在那里领导了一个灾难性的任务,结果发现了来自地球以外的令人毛骨悚然的邪恶的证据。新的探险队会继续它的计划吗?如果他们走了会怎么样?再次,正如他在《道林·格雷的照片》和《巴斯克维尔猎犬》中所做的那样,伊恩·N·J·卡尔巴德创造了一个令人难忘的经典故事的有力复述。

《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版 《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版 《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版 《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版 《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版 《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版 《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版 《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版 《疯狂山脉》(At the Mountain of Madness) H.P. Lovecraft惊悚小说改编漫画 中文版

2 回复
  • 这个好像日本漫画家也画过。
    2023-9-3 18:17

• 感谢楼主分享~
    2024-3-11 09:39

作者的帖子