Maya医疗动画制作视频教程 细胞血流特效动画制作流程 附源文件

用户头像 两个顶点 2019-7-22 11:18 浏览量:1763 回复量:4

• 3D软件 教学内容
详细规格
  • 视频教程 包含内容
  • 百度网盘 获取方式
Have you wanted to learn 3D and create unique visuals while doing it? This course is a project-based approach to teaching some unique problem-solving skills you will face when creating medical animation.
I’ll show you exactly what to do to create four different categories of medical animation:
Cell Division
Chromosomes
DNA
Blood Flow (Heart-shape bonus series too)
This course is for all levels of experience.
If you’re a beginner, I’d suggest watching the Maya Intro video and then skip to making the Beginner DNA, then move on to Chromosomes.
If you’re more advanced, you could skip straight to either the Advanced DNA series or the Blood Flow series.
Each series covers different techniques and approaches to creating medical animation. Even if you’re not interested in medical animation specifically I think this project-based course is a great way to learn 3D animation and Autodesk Maya.
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

Maya医疗动画制作视频教程 细胞血流特效动画制作流程 附源文件 Maya医疗动画制作视频教程 细胞血流特效动画制作流程 附源文件 Maya医疗动画制作视频教程 细胞血流特效动画制作流程 附源文件 Maya医疗动画制作视频教程 细胞血流特效动画制作流程 附源文件 Maya医疗动画制作视频教程 细胞血流特效动画制作流程 附源文件 Maya医疗动画制作视频教程 细胞血流特效动画制作流程 附源文件 Maya医疗动画制作视频教程 细胞血流特效动画制作流程 附源文件
4 回复
  • good!!!!!!!!!!
    2020-2-19 18:33

• GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020-4-11 11:02

• 扯淡啊,感觉你在开玩笑啊
    2020-6-23 05:48

• 强强强!!!感谢分享~
    2021-8-10 09:44

作者的帖子