Zbrush Maya科幻游戏武器 硬表面建模教学视频教程

用户头像 萨达哈鲁 2019-12-16 16:58 浏览量:1272 回复量:8

• 3D软件 教学内容
  • Maya Zbrush 涉及软件
详细规格
  • 视频教程 包含内容
  • 百度网盘 获取方式
My name is Vikant Saini, I am a 3d Modelling and Texturing Artist cum Educator. I have been teaching since 2013 in various Institution such as G-MAC, NH School of Design And Creative Arts and Arena Animation and various institutes across India. I have also worked as a Modelling and Texturing Artist at India Today Group where i get the opportunity to work on India most awarded series "SO SORRY".
NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INTERMEDIATE COURSE.
Learning 3D in general can be very confusing and time-consuming when doing it by yourself. I want to make the learning process easy for you. We′ll be going through all the tools and concepts of modeling in very detailed videos.
We will only be working with industry standard software. That way, you′ll be prepared for any professional challenges that may be presented to you.
In this course, we will create a game ready asset.
Some of the topics covered on the course are:
Installing Various Scripts And Tool Required
Modeling The Complex Gun in Maya
Making High Poly In Maya
This course will not only be useful to new users but to Intermediate to advanced students will find content in these lessons very useful too, as we go through the fundamentals of modeling and making highpoly using powerful modeling techniques and shortcuts.
After finishing this course, you'll have the knowledge required to create your own hard surface props for games.
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

Zbrush Maya科幻游戏武器 硬表面建模教学视频教程 Zbrush Maya科幻游戏武器 硬表面建模教学视频教程 Zbrush Maya科幻游戏武器 硬表面建模教学视频教程 Zbrush Maya科幻游戏武器 硬表面建模教学视频教程 Zbrush Maya科幻游戏武器 硬表面建模教学视频教程 Zbrush Maya科幻游戏武器 硬表面建模教学视频教程 Zbrush Maya科幻游戏武器 硬表面建模教学视频教程
8 回复
  • 艾璐恩,请赐予我金币……
    2019-12-16 20:10

• 这不正是我苦苦寻找的资源吗!
    2020-3-18 21:58

• 非常感谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2020-6-7 23:47

• 楼上的稍等啦
    2020-6-23 00:19

• 有没有中文字幕啊
    2020-11-15 10:10

• 又是英语没字幕吗